Frequently Asked Questions
- * How do I send a comment or inquiry about BigBucket products online?
- * Where can I find out what ingredients are in my favorite BigBucket products?
- * Should they be refrigerated?
- * What are some recipes for preparing a BigBucket without alcohol?
- * What is the shelf life for BigBucket cocktail mixes?
- * When do BigBucket cocktail mixes expire?
- * How can I read your manufacturing codes?
- * Is there a way to get BigBucket coupons online? If not, do you send out coupons for BigBucket products?
- * Are BigBucket products Kosher?
- * Why does it cost more to buy from your webstore than at my local retailer?
- * Are your products dairy and/or gluten free?
- * Do you have recipes available?
- * Where can I get BigBucket merchandise?
How do I send a comment or inquiry about BigBucket products online?
We look forward to hearing what’s on our customers’ minds. If you would like to send a question or a comment, click here to email us. We also welcome you to call our toll-free number (800) 474-3585 or send a letter to BigBucket Consumer Affairs at: P.O. Box 347, New Albany, IN 47172
Where can I find out what ingredients are in my favorite BigBucket products?
A full list of ingredients is included in the ingredient statement on every bucket.
Should they be refrigerated?
American Beverage Marketers recommends that BigBucket cocktail mixes be used within 6-8 weeks after being opened and kept refrigerated. The “refrigerate after opening” statement that appears on our label exists to guarantee freshness over time. Simply put, the product tastes superior if it is kept in a refrigerator after use.
What are some recipes for preparing a BigBucket without alcohol
Follow the directions on the label but substitute three cups of water for the Tequila or Rum and chill for BigBucket on the rocks.
The BigBucket Margarita is designed to freeze to a nice slushy consistency when 1 bottle of distilled spirits (i.e. tequila - 750 ml size) is added. Without any added spirits the consistency will be different, but should be suitable. Without spirits, the edges will be more thoroughly frozen than the center, so stir well before serving to get an even consistency.
Below are a few other festive alcohol free recipes:
Frozen BigBucket Margarita (Alcohol Free)
- Cut off corner of Margarita pouch and pour into rinsed bucket
- Add 3 cups of water
- Stir well
- Replace lid with vent up (open)
- Place in freezer overnight
- After overnight in a freezer it will have frozen edges and a slushy semi-liquid center so be sure to scoop center and edges before serving
- Scoop into glasses and garnish with lime or lemon
BigBucket Fiest Margarita (Alcohol Free)
- Pour pouch of BigBucket Margarita into bucket
- Add 3 cups Sparkling Water/Seltzer or Water
- Place 1 scoop Lime or Lemon Sherbert in each glass
- Add BigBucket Margarita mixture
- Garnish with a straw and a lime or lemon wedge
Thanks for making Master of Mixes BigBucket Margarita part of your celebration!
What is the shelf life for BigBucket cocktail mixes?
The shelf life of a product depends on a number of factors such as storage time, temperature and age. However, in general, if stored properly, all BigBucket cocktail mixes can be used within 18 months when unopened and stored at room temperature.
When do BigBucket cocktail mixes expire?
BigBucket cocktail mixes do not have an expiration date because they do not “expire” in the traditional sense of this word. After their recommended use by date, their taste profile slowly begins to diminish.
How can I read your manufacturing codes?
Look for the production code on the bag inside the bucket. Samples of our code and how to interpret them appear below:
- Product coded 1A-2357
- 1A – Internal Product Identification
- 235 – Day of the year it was produced (i.e. 235th day of the year)
- 7 – Year it was produced plus 1 (i.e. 7-1 = 6 = Produced in 2006)
Is there a way to get BigBucket coupons online? If not, do you send out coupons for BigBucket products?
Currently we do not have an electronic distribution system for coupons. We will certainly keep this in mind as an option for the future. In the meantime, we hope that you’ll watch for product coupons on bottles at your local retailer.
Are BigBucket products Kosher?
All BigBucket products are kosher. They are certified by the Orthodox Union (OU).
Why does it cost more to buy from your webstore than at my local retailer?
The BigBucket webstore is meant to help customers find items that are not otherwise available in their local stores. While it is not very cost-effective to pack and ship our BigBucket products, we do maintain this as a service to our customers. Your local stores are able to offer these items at a lower price and if an item is available in your area, we recommend visiting a local retailer to purchase it.
Are your products dairy and/or gluten free?
All BigBucket flavors are gluten and dairy free products.
Do you have recipes available?
At this time we have a few recipes for how to prepare a BigBucket without using alcohol (see above) online. If you have a favorite recipe you use (other than traditional preparation), please feel free to send it to us using our contact form at the bottom of this page.
Where can I get BigBucket merchandise?
You can purchase a variety of your favorite BigBucket merchandise at the BigBucket webstore. Click here to go now!